Single Mini-Mullion Smart Card Reader Overview
Smart credentials operate on a 13.56 MHz frequency, and utilize high-security encrypted data. It is also mutually authenticated in communication between the card and reader, providing optimum security.
Special Note: As of September 2017, all aptiQ and XceedID readers transitioned to the Schlage brand. Although the brand name has changed, all part numbers and products remain the same. Forward and backward compatibility does not change and products may be used interchangeably.
Features & Benefits
- Reads 13.56 MHz smart credentials: MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus® & MIFARE® DESFire® EV1, EV2 and EV3
- Wiegand and RS-485 output available for simple interface with most access control panels
- Compatible with NFC-open smart phones
- Compatible with Schlage smart credentials
- Reduced model lineup limits complexity
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal and non-metal installation environments
- Quick-connect cable allows for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket