Brand: EntrustView Product Brochure
Adaptive Instant ID Issuance
Adaptive Instant ID Issuance Overview
With Instant ID as a Service it’s impossible to create a poor credential. We brought the security, adaptability, and transformative innovation that you expect from Entrust to the cloud. With all the state-of-the-art features, but without the IT headaches, Instant ID as a Service is built for any organization—big or small.
Features & Benefits
Expanded list of available fonts in credential design
- For the ID card designers there is now a wide selection of Google fonts available when creating an ID card design, including Japanese fonts.
- Google fonts can be downloaded and distributed with no additional licensing fees. The fonts available are close to Microsoft fonts in Windows.
Custom list fields in credential design
- Allows the ID card designer the ability to create their own drop-down list that populates dynamic text fields.
The ability to export credential records to CSV file
- Enables enterprises to use IIDaaS for enrolling employees, students, and more, and take those records out of IIDaaS and either insert them into their own systems or have as a backup file for compliance reasons.
Additional support for the professional-level entitlement
- Reading data from iCLASS™ and Prox cards enables enterprises to use employee badges for door access with iCLASS and Prox cards.
- Gives customers the ability to pull in employee and student records from their own database:
- Easily integrate to IIDaaS to get the latest records without a manual effort (bulk import not required).
- This is ideal for larger enterprises with IT organizations that have knowledge of virtual machines and are reluctant to have their data hosted in the cloud.
- Magnetic stripe, bar code, and QR code
- CSV/ASCII data file import
- Multiple data sources
- Mobile enrollment and issuance
- Webcam support
- Batch printing
- Number of credential designs
- Quick Start Wizard
- Composite field
- No limitation on number of credential designs or number of workflows
- Mature platform with proven track record of 99.9% “uptime”
- SLAs for Service Availability
- Enterprises can rely on solution availability for all their issuance needs
- Well defined disaster recovery and business continuity plans – leveraging Authentication Cloud solution
Robust Service Support Infrastructure
- Technical support to partners included with subscription.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use online training documents and videos help reduce barriers to adoption
- Built in Amazon Web Services cloud, Instant ID as a Service solution is scalable to meet requirements of any enterprise
- Accommodate issuance needs of organizations that scale up or scale down
- Easy to calculate subscription cost
- Solution not tied to the number of records in database or size of the business
Configurable to Changing Business Needs
- Rich feature set & database support evolve with changing security policies
- Support for issuance of physical & mobile credentials
- Adapt to needs of remote work force and student population
Data Protection & Security
- Entrust is an industry leader in protecting and securing data
- Solution securely positioned in AWS cloud – in AWS datacenters in the US & in Europe – but are accessible worldwide.
- End-to-end encryption on all data in motion and data at rest.
- TLS 1.2 encryption for all traffic between enterprise printers and Entrust cloud
- Data in Entrust cloud protected by AES-256 bit encryption
Third Party Security Audits
- Extensive & through security audits – penetration and security tests -from third party companies every year.