AD-400 Networked Wireless Lock Overview
Available in cylindrical, mortise, mortise deadbolt and exit trim chassis options, they feature built-in credential reader and access control sensors for simplified installation.
The AD-400 enables a wide range of credential options including NFC mobile, smart (13.56 MHz), proximity (125 kHz), magnetic stripe and PIN credentials; card + PIN is also available for extra security.
AD-400 locks communicate using 900 MHz wireless technology to the PIM400, operating independently of the IT network. For real-time connectivity and lockdown, the PIM400 is wired to the access control panel (ACP) either by Wiegand or RS-485. AD-400 wireless locks can work in the same access control system as other wireless devices including Schlage NDE, LE, and the WRI400. Features and capabilities will vary by system; please see the Software Alliance Members tab for additional details.
Features & Benefits
- Electronic access control brings more visibility and control to the opening
- Modular design allows reader upgrade to fit changing credential needs without changing the lock
- Real-time communication with centralized lockdown capability
- Unique communication protocols that has a longer range and won’t interfere with other wireless networks
- Secure encrypted data transmission
- Weather-resistant for interior and perimeter applications
- Open architecture platform is compatible with most major access control systems
- Flexible connectivity options to fit building infrastructure
- Integrated design combines electrified lock, credential reader, request-to-exit and request-to-enter sensors, door position switch and tamper switch
- Smart credentials can be used for vending and other applications
- Non-invasive installation