The Construction Site Manager Solution (CSMS) is a software program designed to provide accountability and security to job sites by identifying and tracking documented workers and visitors on-site. Identify, authenticate, track and report on all personnel at a job site with a system that meets the requirements of tracking documented workers. Provide secure photo IDs on-site for every employee and subcontractor to wear at a job site at all times. Track employee time spent at a job site and keep accurate records for accounting purposes.
- Know who is on-site, their purpose, location and time spent on-site.
- Quickly capture data from a driver’s license or state issued ID to produce IDs for visitors.
- Accurately track on-site personnel and visitors for audits and reports.
- Select from multiple card designs.
- Link multiple events together for reporting.
- Link files to personnel and attach documents.
- Track certifications or specialties.
- Access information remotely through web access.